NOTICE: New Hunting Policy as of September 22, 2011. See information below.
Coordinating the physical work place with the people and work of this organization
- Provide a safe, comfortable environment to all employees and visitors, while at the same time protecting the physical assets of the taxpayers
- Constructing, remodeling, repairing, maintaining and cleaning County owned facilities and grounds to meet the objectives set by the County Board of Commissioners
- Oversee operation of 19 facilities, totaling 322,811-sq. ft, 4 located within Allegan City and 15 located on the 220 acre County Services Complex in Allegan Township
The department strives to provide:
- Customer satisfaction by recognizing and meeting the needs of County Departments and the public served
- Safe and secure environments through effective safety and security programs
- Protection of the physical assets of the taxpayers of Allegan County through preventative maintenance programs and quality projects.
Hunting on County Services Complex Property
Building Codes & Permits
Facilities Management does not manage city or township permits because Michigan is a home rule state and all building codes, permits, etc. are the responsibility of the individual city or township offices. For further information, please contact your local city or directly.